MSI Leadership and Organizational Development Internships
MSI is searching for a Leadership and Organizational Development Intern to join the team. This role is a great way to start a development career because our Internships are diverse and fast paced, with opportunities to assist and support dozens of projects or dive in to one project specifically depending on interest and regional needs. This role would report directly to our Practice Area Leader on the Leadership and Organizational Development area and would be located in Arlington, VA to start immediately.
This internship is perfect for individuals who are interested in:
- Developing/revising marketing and other materials
- Research on Leadership and OD topics
- Helping organize events and activities (meetings, brown bags, tasks, etc.) in the practice area.
- Pursuing a Masters Degree or a Bachelors Degree in Organization Development or a related field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Time management skills and ability to juggle multiple varying responsibilities
- Creativity and capacity to take initiative
- Enthusiasm and motivation to learn
Our paid internship program is for people who are passionate about international development. Internships are contracted for 3 months but can last up to a year with mutual interest from both intern and business needs. Interns work a flexible schedule of 28 hours per week which allows for candidates to continue their studies.
Many department directors and technical staff began their careers as interns at MSI. The internship program starts you off on the right path, where you can see up front the challenges and rewards of providing more effective development worldwide.
**Please note: U.S. work authorization is required for this position.**
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.