Business Intelligence Intern, Adobe Premium Onboarding
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone — from emerging artists to global brands — everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Adobe Premium Onboarding team is responsible for driving Named User license adoption with enterprise customers for the Adobe Creative and Document Clouds. We're hoping to find a partner to help analyze our programs and develop new models for reporting critical metrics to our internal customers. We also need someone to examine the historical performance of the POB programs and recommend business process improvements to drive scale and efficiency.
We're looking for a savvy communicator, a thoughtful collaborator, and an effective influencer who tactfully inspires change. On our team, you will simultaneously develop, lead, execute, and coordinate a number of ongoing projects. We'll also ask you to design reports that tell our story inside Adobe.
The ideal candidate will have experience communicating with both employees and executives, be proactive and strategic in approach, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Special consideration given to those with strong communications experience. The role reports into the Senior Manager of Digital Media Services.
What You’ll Do
Communication & Reporting:
- Develop internal communications, including weekly executive-facing dashboards, team performance status, and monthly activity summaries.
- Design and execute on program plans and/or initiatives, which can include assignments such as:
- Perform qualitative research to identify POB activity challenges and inefficiencies, and develop scalable solutions to improve processes and boost outcomes on the team.
- Define and/or build new systems to reduce duplicative reporting and data efforts.
- Define requirements, objectives and deliverables for identified projects and initiatives.
- Kick off programs, establishing high-level timelines, and drive meetings for identified initiatives through cross-functional teams
- Use change management standard methodologies for all workstreams.
- Analytical: you like scouring data to find answers to strategic and operational questions.
- Good Communicator: you’ve got a way with words. This could be leading a team call, presenting a vision or plan, or crafting a written announcement to the organization. You believe well-executed memes work wonders for morale.
- Intellectually Curious: you’re excited to learn and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
- Creative: you don’t just see problems; you think of solutions!
- Detail Oriented: you can catch extra spaces, misaligned objects in PowerPoint, and a discrepancy in numbers from one week to the next.
- Excel Wiz: you can turn anything into a Pivot Table and appreciate a good series of nested IFs functions.
- Upbeat attitude: you believe there are no mistakes, only happy accidents!
- 1-3+ years relevant intern or work experience
- Strong writing, editing, and oral communications skills
- Ability to translate complex projects into succinct communications for the POB organization and leadership team
- Ability to collaborate with varying levels of management and comfort influencing/persuading at the Manager, Director, Sr. Director, and Vice President level, while sometimes dealing with ambiguity
- Strong organization/project management and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, and focused on exceeding expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver high quality work while adapting to change
- Strong experience with MS Office tools, proficiency with Excel
- Known to work with offering new ideas and tools, and executing on those ideas
- Python and scripting skills are welcome
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI) are a plus
- Experience in the Enterprise Customer Onboarding space
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.