Aon Campus - Strategy Analyst Intern - Chicago
Aon Inpoint Is Looking For A Strategy Analyst Intern.
Aon Inpoint is a leading global strategy consulting firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. We partner with our clients to identify profitable growth opportunities and improve operational effectiveness for their business. As a trusted advisor with unmatched experience in strategy, we deliver credible and practical solutions to empower our clients’ performance. Aon Inpoint serves clients from offices in Chicago, New York, London, Rotterdam, Singapore, Sydney, and Hong Kong and works with experts from Aon's global network of more than 600 offices in 120 countries. By working hands-on with consultants, the internship program is designed to develop the advanced research and analytical skillset needed to prepare college students for advancement into a consulting career.
Your Impact As a Strategy Analyst Intern:
We work with our clients to understand their objectives, address their challenges, develop a deep understanding of market conditions and issues, and create strategies that drive growth opportunities and competitive market advantages. Analyst Interns will benefit from exposure to important facets of each of these key activities, as well as from instruction from experienced consultants.
An Analyst Intern will be directly involved in one or more client engagements, with responsibilities including:
- Performing data analysis and modeling
- Preparing and participating in interviews with clients, stakeholders, and subject matter experts
- Developing client-ready materials (PowerPoint, Excel, and Access)
- Supporting project leadership in synthesizing findings and identifying key insights from analysis of data
- Communicating findings to the client, as well as to the project team and other key stakeholders
Additionally, each Intern will be tasked with selecting, scoping, and completing a long term capstone project, and will have the opportunity to present their findings and recommendations directly to senior management.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
We aim to recruit a diverse group of young professionals who offer varying experiences, backgrounds and strengths to ensure we can continue to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients. Additionally, we take into consideration the following:
- Relevant work or internship experience.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required
- Previous internship(s) experience preferred
- Strong analytical abilities and a track record of academic success
- Willingness to learn and solve complex problems
- Ability to perform well under pressure, on multiple workstreams, and with tight deadlines
- Regularly identifies opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to work more efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and team members
- Rising Senior (current Junior) pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a top tier university with a strong interest in working in Strategy Consulting following graduation
Applications for this role, part of the Aon Summer internship Program, should have a target graduation date of December 2020- June 2021 and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.