- If selected at the GS-09 level, duties will be performed in a developmental capacity:
- Serves as expert advisor on format, lettering sizes, font styles and their effect use; color harmony (including photographic qualities of various color combinations)
- Uses a variety of methods, techniques, and materials in the design, production and reproduction of visual products to plan and create aesthetically composed visual products to convey the clients message.
- Designing and preparing a wide variety of general and technical illustrations.
- Creates Architectural renderings, interior designs, animations, multimedia presentations, designs of large posters, logo design and development.
- Advises clients in the application of a wide variety of options in the graphic presentation of concepts and ideas.