This position is eligible to convert to a permanent position upon graduation. Conversion is based upon on the job performance and GPA, and is not guaranteed.
As a Budget Trainee (DOJ Pathways Intern), you will work with the Finance Unit to increase your knowledge, skills, and abilities while assisting senior budget analysts. The work assignments may involve any of the following tasks:
- Researching regulations and other pertinent directives to provide recommendations to budget analysts;
- Preparing invoices for payment;
- Tracking data in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and other Finance automated databases;
- Running daily reports;
- Performing reconciliations;
- Assisting in producing a variety of reports, tracking actions, producing charts, and creating specialized databases; and
- Researching and analyzing data, issues, and information that support project recommendation or the work assignments of budget analysts.