Jones Mandel, a Democratic political research firm, is seeking to hire for remote fall research fellowship positions. Our Fellows will gain valuable experience working for state and federal political campaigns and issue-based groups during the 2020 campaign cycle. Our clients range from candidates for U.S. Senate to statewide offices such as Governor and Attorney General.
During their fellowship, the fellows will work closely with a small team to dig into candidates' backgrounds and policy stances. Fellows will analyze news articles, review social media, and research legislative and campaign finance histories to help inform our clients' campaign and message strategy.
We're looking for applicants who have the following qualities:
- An interest in American politics and campaigns
- A commitment to helping elect Democratic candidates up-and-down the ballot
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Works collaboratively with a small team and able to work independently
Jones Mandel encourages applicants with no prior campaign experience to apply!
- Fellows can work 20 to 40 hours a week based on their personal schedules
- Hourly rate: $10/hour
- The fellowship runs from the beginning of September through November 15th
- The fellowship is fully remote
Jones Mandel encourages all applicants to apply ASAP as the application closes on August 5th.
Jones Mandel has had the pleasure of working with diverse candidates across the country and is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment. Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply.