Web Developer Internship Position at MENA Pacs
ABOUT MENA PACS:
Mena PACS is an international collaboration management company offering PMO and digital platform tools to global aid agencies throughout the Middle East and North African (MENA). In addition to technical tools, AMENA PACs offer studies and country analysis assessments & risk mitigation tools to for-profit and nonprofit organizations. MENA PACs work in conflict and high-risk zones at the community level and with national and regional governments, focusing on connecting top-down and bottom-up initiatives.
The web developer intern will engage in web development tasks, including administrative and design, under the marketing director's guidance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
° Web design
° Web site maintenance
° Graphic design including illustration
° Photo editing and retouching
° Web site construction
° College student pursuing a bachelor degree in web design or related field
° Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and the Adobe Suite
° Strong interpersonal and communication skills
° Familiar with WordPress
° Self-starter with an eye for detail
Web development, website design, WordPress, graphic design, adobe, photo editing, illustration, adobe Dreamweaver, adobe flash, adobe photoshop, user interface design, user experience, responsive web design, css3, adobe illustrator
· This is an unpaid internship.
· Externship, internship, and college credits & mentorships eligible
· Minimum commitment of three-months – up to one year
· This is a remote/teleworking position (occasional travel might be required)
· A minimum of 25 hours - up to 40 hours/ week
· Multiple time zones working hours
· Starts immediately – acceptance on a rolling basis