Social Media/Marketing Coordinator Position at ABPA
Founded in 1985, the Arab-American Business and Professional Association (ABPA) is a nonprofit dedicated to providing minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and Arab- Americans across the United States with internship & professional development to boost participation in political, legislative & civic services, federal agencies, fortune 500 companies, and Think Tanks.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job overview: The Arab-American Business and Professional Association is seeking a focused and knowledgeable part-time intern who will help in maintaining our social medial platforms.
This is a paid internship. We offer a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week with a minimum of 20 hours. Candidates can receive college credit for the internship.
- Manages the organizations social media accounts and posts content.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Engaging and innovative content on social media platforms
- Designing and promoting the organization's newsletter
- Updating the events and newsletters on the website
- Using social media to support outreach campaigns
- Using social and other digital media platforms to engage underserved communities.
· Editing, proofreading, and writing
· Strong research abilities
· Social media management
· Knowledge managing and updating websites
· Create infographics for positions.
· Articulate & communicating effectively with clients
· Can work both independently and collaboratively on assigned tasks in a virtual environment.
· Familiarity with basic database software/data mining
· Using website and social media analytics tools (e.g., Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Twitter & LinkedIn Analytics, Google Analytics).
· Using Google Docs, One Drive, Share-Point, Microsoft Office Teams, and other online collaboration