SharePoint Consultant 43251
Under limited supervision this position will coordinate internal communication projects including the migration of SharePoint from an onsite installation to an Office 365 cloud environment.
This professional level position will follow industry best practices for project management, analysis, and monitoring.
- Provide support for the UI Program in the area of program performance, organization analysis, and communication.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint resources that support the UI Program. Facilitate the migration from an onsite SharePoint installation to an Office 365 cloud environment.
- Plan and implement strategies to manage and document workflow, governance, standards, and processes.
- Develop and maintain information resources that support the UI Program.
Three (3) years of project management experience including three (3) of the following:
- Leading projects utilizing principles of project management
- Planning, coordinating and leading communication initiatives
- Developing and documenting a workflow processes
- Computer experience sufficient to produce flow charts and develop diagrams
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership skills sufficient to effectively facilitate meetings and bring groups and committees to productive and solutions - focused conclusions.
A Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, communications or related field may substitute for six (6) months of experience
A Master's degree in business management, project management, communications or related field may substitute for one (1) year of experience
- Three (3) or more years in all of the above listed criteria
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Project Management Certification
- Experience Managing Resources