Customer Engagement Internship
In order to serve our growing customer base more effectively, Lockstep is looking for a qualified Customer Engagement Intern to join our Customer Success Operations team. As a Customer Engagement Intern, you will play a critical role in researching and deploying programs that drive stronger relationships and brand loyalty between Lockstep and our customers. This role reports to the Customer Success Operations Manager and you will work alongside them to identify communications strategies, deploy solutions, and track progress over time.
As an intern on our Customer Success team, your first two weeks will be spent learning how our company operates, how we support customers, and the ins and outs of our customer success processes. As you progress in your learnings, Customer Engagement projects will be assigned to you. You can also expect:
- Weekly check-ins with your manager
- Regular training sessions with the rest of the Customer Success Team
- Monthly Milestones Reviews to highlight the progress you are making
The goal of this internship is to design and launch at least one repeatable customer engagement campaign to drive product adoption and value across our customer base. Specific responsibilities include:
- Research, design, and implement new communications strategies that are both generalized and personalized
- Execute tech touch program to engage user base
- Present findings to Customer Success Leadership Team on a weekly basis
- Track KPIs and metrics of CSMs and Engagement programs
- Own development of product-related communications to customer base
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams as well as ability to work independently and manage your own progress
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Experience in implementing a Customer Engagement or Customer Marketing program
We embrace remote work (even before Covid) – Work from any location inside the US! You’ll be joining a great team – our leadership and investors have previously delivered multiple billion-dollar exits.
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US. We are not offering working visa sponsorship at this time.