Digital Marketing Strategist Manager
AIYA Technology System LLC is a technology-based enterprise with a strong development team, excellent technical skills, and reliable after-sales service. It focuses on providing various software development, e-commerce platforms, payment gateways, and other one-stop service. We are committed to becoming the most valuable business partner for outstanding enterprises. Because of our huge growth, AIYA is now seeking energetic and entrepreneurial internal and outfield marketing professionals.
· 5+ years of Marketing Experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (business, marketing or a related field preferred)
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
· Understanding of SEO tools like Google Analytics, Webmasters, and others
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Superior attention to detail and devotion to quality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Great influencing skills at all organizational levels
· Team player who is committed to working collaboratively to achieve business goals
· Self-directed and resourceful, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks
· Comfortable with technology and readily able to learn and adapt to the use of new software
· Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred
· Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
· Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
· Generating new business leads.
· Increasing brand awareness and market share.
· Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
· Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
· Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
· Managing the marketing department's staff.
· Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
· Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
· Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
· Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
· Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
Location：36-18 Main Street, 12th Floor, Flushing, NY 11354
Temporary Location: 132 32nd St #104, Brooklyn, NY 11232