Video/Multimedia Internship, WSHES Creative, Spring 2023
Safety is an organizational priority and an integral part of the 5 Keys. The Worldwide Safety, Health, Engineering and Sourcing (WSHES) Creative team is the department that inspires our Guests and over 100,000 Cast Members globally to make safe and healthy choices through stories, humor and creative solutions. We make safety, wellness and training come alive through innovative and engaging communications that include infographics, videos, dynamic signage and storytelling.
We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about content creation and Disney. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit an electronic portfolio with your application. Instructions are listed below. Please submit this at the time of application.
A day in the life of our team…
- Collaborating to produce videos and other digital assets to support our various partners and enhance our safety culture
- Maintaining and managing assets and media files to maintain organizational workflow
- Partnering with clients and stakeholders to develop creative solutions to meet their individual needs
- Support of technical planning, development and production of materials for new training
- Staying on top of trends and thinking of ways to create impactful content for Cast Members
What you bring to the role...
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proven ability to work effectively with various types of cameras
- Proven ability to problem solve, think critically and manage multiple projects independently within a team environment
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Basic graphic design knowledge
- Previous experience as a Disney Cast Member
- Currently enrolled as a junior or higher pursuing (or recently graduated with) a degree in TV/AV Production, Fine Arts, Digital Media or a related major
- **An electronic online portfolio is required as part of this application process. This portfolio must be included as a URL link listed on your resume, any other portfolio submissions will not be considered.**
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be compliant with The Disney Look appearance guidelines.
- Must provide full work availability
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Disney Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are January 2023 - June 2023
- Housing - we provide housing opportunities for Florida Based Professional Interns through American Campus Communities, for more information click here.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.