NATURAL RESOURCES SPECIALIST (RANGER)
- Serves as a natural resource management staff specialist for a major water resource project.
- Performs a variety of assignments involving all aspects of project operations including natural resources, recreation, and dam safety.
- Participates in the development of various planning documents including Master Plans and Operational Management Plans (OMP) for management of natural resources.
- Conducts public relations services for the general public and for special groups.
- Participates in conservation, preservation, restoration, and use of project natural and cultural resources.
- Enforces Title 36 CFR by educating the visiting public on project purposes, conditions, policies and regulations.
- Participates in all aspects of recreation management at the project.
- Assists with management of the water resource project as it pertains to the dam and appurtenant structures in conjunction with daily duties.
- Assists with project's environmental compliance program.