Growth Initiatives - Intern
The Growth Initiatives Intern will work with the team to complete a wide range of market research and tactical execution assistance to help inform and support business programs designed to drive growth for the Screening Business Unit. Efforts will help to drive
Essential Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Growth Initiatives team as they make key strategic decisions
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences
- Review medical and scientific literature to help better understand market needs and size
- Better organize medical papers around product topics
- Help synthesize quantitative and qualitative market research to aid the evaluation and positioning of new program concepts
- Effectively communicate findings to rest of team
- Analyze new channel opportunities and help determine early commercialization strategies
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Pursuing (or completed) a bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Business or Finance
- Prior experience in an office setting
- Strong analytical skills, business intuition, and organizational ability
- Strong project management and ability to execute on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Past internship in related area: Business, Consulting, Strategy etc.
- Pharmacy experience
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and/or Excel
$33,000.00 - $53,000.00
The annual base salary shown is a national range for this position on a full-time basis, and may differ based on the hiring location.
If you require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
To view the Right to Work, E-Verify Employer, and Pay Transparency notices and Federal, Federal Contractor, and State employment law posters, refer to this link. These documents summarize important details of the law and provide key points that you have a right to know.