Northwell Health's Elevate & Educate Series: Student Pathway to Success - Virtual Event
Elevate & Educate Series: Student Pathway to Success - Virtual Event
The HR Workforce Readiness Team has curated a unique experience featuring Northwell Health's career resource partners. This program aims to offer students valuable insights into using career exploration to match their personal interests and goals with industry standards, as well as recognizing the importance of transferable skills. In addition, we will highlight Northwell's culture, emphasizing personal and professional well-being, and provide information about our human-centered benefits.
During this virtual event, you will learn:
- Northwell's Culture: Emphasizing well-being and human-centered benefits.
- Career Alignment: Aligning your journey with interests and goals.
- Growth & Development: Sharing career resources to elevate your career.
- Transferable Skills: Enhancing employability with versatile skills.
- BONUS: Learn how to transform your career at Northwell Health from our featured speaker.
YOU are truly made for this!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS VIRTUAL EVENT!
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
We are having a prize giveaway, courtesy of the HR Workforce Readiness Team!
To qualify, you must register by 11:59PM EST on Monday, November 27, 2023.
Join our NextGen Connections community, formerly known as Student Connections, to be among the first to receive future email communication on a variety of opportunities to apply to (including internships and entry-level roles), connect with professionals, and learn from expert leaders.CLICK HERE to access the form.
P.S. Share this unique experience with your friends and family, you don't want them to miss out!
For all inquiries, please feel free to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org