IT Specialist (INFOSEC), 761391300
This job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date.
- Performs work that involves ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and applications through proper SoD risk analysis, principle of least privilege, and control of excessive authorization across all account types.
- Responsible for designing, configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting security tasks in the DLA Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) technical environment by adhering to the approved Change Management policies and procedures.
- Provides advice for all matters related to System Applications and Products (SAP), Saviynt (governance and provisioning), or Okta (single sign-on) to help improve performance in terms of operations, management, structure, and strategy.
- Provides advisory services to operating or management officials on policy interpretation and during the development process pertaining to cybersecurity functional requirements.
- Ensures security and compliance requirements are planned to provide data confidentiality, data and system integrity and availability.
- Provides direction and guidance for the acquisition, design, programming, testing, systems integration, product improvement, and fielding of ICAM programs within the organization.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and enhances Zero Trust Identity as a Service based on customers' identity and access management requirements, including single sign-on, identity federation, (continued) enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource (entity and entitlement) provisioning.
- Serves as a principal advisor to the Program Management Office (PMO) Manager, performing the role of a principal project manager for the introduction of new projects on technologies/information systems to meet functional requirements of DLA.
- Performs all required analysis to assigned policy and procedure implementation to achieve mission expectations e.g., policies and procedures associated with securing DLA systems.
- Participates in conducting security and audit policy reviews to assure the continual effectiveness and adequacy of the safeguards to information systems, networks, applications, and websites that are DLA owned and managed.
- Provides guidance and assistance in the formulation and implementation of audit readiness issues requiring new approaches, establishment of precedents, or the interpretation of controversial law, regulation, or past practice.
- Serve as the FISMA Point of Contact (POC) and as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Financial Statement Audit, Annual Statement of Assurance, SSAE-18 Audit, and the Segregation of Duties Audit EOPR.
- Performs enterprise-level Information Security risk assessments and audit compliance for the agency, including policy development and complex FISMA security management advisory, (continued) operational and technical services on the IT cyber security protection functions and practices.